From dreaming of sailing, to dream sailing. I have built boats, sailed boats and read about boats. My other passion is photography. There are possibly too many sailing & photography blogs already, so one more can't hurt…
Now I'm building a Class Globe 5.80.
There are no small boats, only small sailors.

Monday, March 2, 2015

Dublin Port

One of the unexpected joys of having a boat moored on the Liffey is passing by the big ships, cargo and cruise and ferry, that pass through Dublin Port. They dwarf my little minnow but as long as I know my place, I can still look at the giants.


The Dublin Port Pilots and Tugs move around, shepherding these hunks of steel.


When I pass close by, the lettering on the sides can be bigger than little Smuggler.


Coming back late, things can look even better.



To be continued...




No comments:

Post a Comment