From dreaming of sailing, to dream sailing. I have built boats, sailed boats and read about boats. My other passion is photography. There are possibly too many sailing & photography blogs already, so one more can't hurt…
Now I'm building a Class Globe 5.80.
There are no small boats, only small sailors.

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Up, up.


This time of year, we are all looking forward or up.


Friends of mine working on masthead lights.


I bet it looks higher from up there.


A long way up from a beautiful Westerly Oceanlord.


Meanwhile, out little boat is back in order, new stainless steel forestay, new stainless gooseneck and reinforced pulpit with backing plates, better than ever.


Summer beckons.


2 comments:

  1. Wow - that was quick! Good news...
    PS. The only way I would go up a mast is if I was very, very, drunk... :o))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't gone up a mast like that, but I would love to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete